London Fashion Week: Mulberry and Cara Delevingne will #SeeYouSunday
Mulberry has released an intriguing 24-second film ahead of its show at London Fashion Week, showing model Cara Delevingne, a train station, a taxi and not much else.
The black and white film deliberately gives very little away, showing clips of the model interspersed with teasing shots of a busy train station, a clock face and the famous Mulberry-branded tags being sewn on to bags, finishing with Delevingne placing a finger to her lips and saying "See you Sunday".
The film was released on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ with the hashtag #SeeYouSunday, with the only information about what the brand is planning being that it will happen at 1.30 on Sunday 16th February.
Mulberry are not staging a catwalk show at Fashion Week as a result of not yet having appointed a new creative director, following Emma Hill’s departure last year, making the release of the film even more interesting.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)