London Fashion Week: Mulberry and Cara Delevingne will #SeeYouSunday
Mulberry has released an intriguing 24-second film ahead of its show at London Fashion Week, showing model Cara Delevingne, a train station, a taxi and not much else.
The black and white film deliberately gives very little away, showing clips of the model interspersed with teasing shots of a busy train station, a clock face and the famous Mulberry-branded tags being sewn on to bags, finishing with Delevingne placing a finger to her lips and saying "See you Sunday".
The film was released on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ with the hashtag #SeeYouSunday, with the only information about what the brand is planning being that it will happen at 1.30 on Sunday 16th February.
Mulberry are not staging a catwalk show at Fashion Week as a result of not yet having appointed a new creative director, following Emma Hill’s departure last year, making the release of the film even more interesting.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester