London Fashion Week: Mulberry and Cara Delevingne will #SeeYouSunday
Mulberry has released an intriguing 24-second film ahead of its show at London Fashion Week, showing model Cara Delevingne, a train station, a taxi and not much else.
The black and white film deliberately gives very little away, showing clips of the model interspersed with teasing shots of a busy train station, a clock face and the famous Mulberry-branded tags being sewn on to bags, finishing with Delevingne placing a finger to her lips and saying "See you Sunday".
The film was released on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ with the hashtag #SeeYouSunday, with the only information about what the brand is planning being that it will happen at 1.30 on Sunday 16th February.
Mulberry are not staging a catwalk show at Fashion Week as a result of not yet having appointed a new creative director, following Emma Hill’s departure last year, making the release of the film even more interesting.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Interim National Account Manager - Wholesale and C&C Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive + Car, North West England