London Fashion Week: Mulberry and Cara Delevingne will #SeeYouSunday
Mulberry has released an intriguing 24-second film ahead of its show at London Fashion Week, showing model Cara Delevingne, a train station, a taxi and not much else.
The black and white film deliberately gives very little away, showing clips of the model interspersed with teasing shots of a busy train station, a clock face and the famous Mulberry-branded tags being sewn on to bags, finishing with Delevingne placing a finger to her lips and saying "See you Sunday".
The film was released on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ with the hashtag #SeeYouSunday, with the only information about what the brand is planning being that it will happen at 1.30 on Sunday 16th February.
Mulberry are not staging a catwalk show at Fashion Week as a result of not yet having appointed a new creative director, following Emma Hill’s departure last year, making the release of the film even more interesting.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)