London Fashion Week: Mulberry and Cara Delevingne will #SeeYouSunday
Mulberry has released an intriguing 24-second film ahead of its show at London Fashion Week, showing model Cara Delevingne, a train station, a taxi and not much else.
The black and white film deliberately gives very little away, showing clips of the model interspersed with teasing shots of a busy train station, a clock face and the famous Mulberry-branded tags being sewn on to bags, finishing with Delevingne placing a finger to her lips and saying "See you Sunday".
The film was released on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ with the hashtag #SeeYouSunday, with the only information about what the brand is planning being that it will happen at 1.30 on Sunday 16th February.
Mulberry are not staging a catwalk show at Fashion Week as a result of not yet having appointed a new creative director, following Emma Hill’s departure last year, making the release of the film even more interesting.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)