BMW invites cinema goers to get out mobiles to become professional test driver
Cinema goers will be able to test their racing driving skills by using their mobile phones to select the braking point, acceleration and driving line into a corner during a BMW 2 Series Coupé ad before films including Robocop and Lone Survivor.
The game will be hosted on Digital Cinema Media's cinime app and the highest scoring participants will be put forward to become ‘The Ultimate Driver’ and physically test drive all new BMW models that are launched in 2014.
Client: Laura Stead, launch and brand manager, BMW
Agencies: Engine Dare and Vizeum
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London