BMW invites cinema goers to get out mobiles to become professional test driver
Cinema goers will be able to test their racing driving skills by using their mobile phones to select the braking point, acceleration and driving line into a corner during a BMW 2 Series Coupé ad before films including Robocop and Lone Survivor.
The game will be hosted on Digital Cinema Media's cinime app and the highest scoring participants will be put forward to become ‘The Ultimate Driver’ and physically test drive all new BMW models that are launched in 2014.
Client: Laura Stead, launch and brand manager, BMW
Agencies: Engine Dare and Vizeum
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London