Domino’s Pizza gets flirty on Tinder for Valentine’s Day
Domino's Pizza has decided to grab a slice of the Valentine's Day action with a campaign on dating app Tinder, which allows singles to "swipe right" for hot and tasty deals.
Domino’s Pizza : uses dating app Tinder to offer tasty deals on Valentine's Day
The Domino’s brand profile page appears as a potential match for both men and women, with three profile images telling a comic-book-style-story that users can swipe through.
Matches who "swipe right" will be matched with the pizza brand, inviting them to start a conversation and potentially win a hot date – in the form of Domino’s freebies and deals.
Brand: Domino’s Pizza
Client: Nick Dutch, head of digital, Domino’s Pizza Group
Agency: Iris Worldwide
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire