Domino’s Pizza gets flirty on Tinder for Valentine’s Day
Domino's Pizza has decided to grab a slice of the Valentine's Day action with a campaign on dating app Tinder, which allows singles to "swipe right" for hot and tasty deals.
Domino’s Pizza : uses dating app Tinder to offer tasty deals on Valentine's Day
The Domino’s brand profile page appears as a potential match for both men and women, with three profile images telling a comic-book-style-story that users can swipe through.
Matches who "swipe right" will be matched with the pizza brand, inviting them to start a conversation and potentially win a hot date – in the form of Domino’s freebies and deals.
Brand: Domino’s Pizza
Client: Nick Dutch, head of digital, Domino’s Pizza Group
Agency: Iris Worldwide
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London