Domino’s Pizza gets flirty on Tinder for Valentine’s Day
Domino's Pizza has decided to grab a slice of the Valentine's Day action with a campaign on dating app Tinder, which allows singles to "swipe right" for hot and tasty deals.
Domino’s Pizza : uses dating app Tinder to offer tasty deals on Valentine's Day
The Domino’s brand profile page appears as a potential match for both men and women, with three profile images telling a comic-book-style-story that users can swipe through.
Matches who "swipe right" will be matched with the pizza brand, inviting them to start a conversation and potentially win a hot date – in the form of Domino’s freebies and deals.
Brand: Domino’s Pizza
Client: Nick Dutch, head of digital, Domino’s Pizza Group
Agency: Iris Worldwide
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...