Domino’s Pizza gets flirty on Tinder for Valentine’s Day
Domino's Pizza has decided to grab a slice of the Valentine's Day action with a campaign on dating app Tinder, which allows singles to "swipe right" for hot and tasty deals.
Domino’s Pizza : uses dating app Tinder to offer tasty deals on Valentine's Day
The Domino’s brand profile page appears as a potential match for both men and women, with three profile images telling a comic-book-style-story that users can swipe through.
Matches who "swipe right" will be matched with the pizza brand, inviting them to start a conversation and potentially win a hot date – in the form of Domino’s freebies and deals.
Brand: Domino’s Pizza
Client: Nick Dutch, head of digital, Domino’s Pizza Group
Agency: Iris Worldwide
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)