Ruud van Nistelrooy steps out of retirement for game launch
Ruud van Nistelrooy, the retired Dutch footballer and fourth-highest goal scorer in Champions League history, has come back to the world of football.
The footballer has returned for the launch of the Xbox and EA Sports game FIFA 14, after Nistelrooy’s reappearance was teased out through sports media reports and twitter, complete with a faux press conference.
Brand: EA Sports and Xbox
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)