Ruud van Nistelrooy steps out of retirement for game launch
Ruud van Nistelrooy, the retired Dutch footballer and fourth-highest goal scorer in Champions League history, has come back to the world of football.
The footballer has returned for the launch of the Xbox and EA Sports game FIFA 14, after Nistelrooy’s reappearance was teased out through sports media reports and twitter, complete with a faux press conference.
Brand: EA Sports and Xbox
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)