Ruud van Nistelrooy steps out of retirement for game launch
Ruud van Nistelrooy, the retired Dutch footballer and fourth-highest goal scorer in Champions League history, has come back to the world of football.
The footballer has returned for the launch of the Xbox and EA Sports game FIFA 14, after Nistelrooy’s reappearance was teased out through sports media reports and twitter, complete with a faux press conference.
Brand: EA Sports and Xbox
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury