Ruud van Nistelrooy steps out of retirement for game launch
Ruud van Nistelrooy, the retired Dutch footballer and fourth-highest goal scorer in Champions League history, has come back to the world of football.
The footballer has returned for the launch of the Xbox and EA Sports game FIFA 14, after Nistelrooy’s reappearance was teased out through sports media reports and twitter, complete with a faux press conference.
Brand: EA Sports and Xbox
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london