Goddard's Adlux partners with Clear Channel for global reach
Adlux, the private aviation outdoor media owner led by Tom Goddard, has partnered with Clear Channel to offer global ad network to brands wanting to reach high-net-worth individuals.
Adlux: partners with Clear Channel to provide global ad network at airports
The partnership brings together Adlux's network of private airport lounges in 86 airports in Europe, the Middle East, Russia, Asia Pacific and Central America, with Clear Channel's 60 terminals in North America.
As part of the deal, Adlux will instal its digital screens in 16 of Clear Channel's departure lounges and broadcast an American version of its TV channel, AdluxTV, showing business and leisure programming.
Goddard, who is the executive chairman of Adlux, said: "Adlux's private aviation media footprint is second to none in the regions where we currently operate. This is also the case with Clear Channel Airports' US private aviation media footprint.
"It made complete sense for us to join forces to provide advertisers with this unparalleled opportunity to communicate with a group of people who are exceptionally desirable to advertisers – high-net-worth individuals and the most senior business decision makers – but equally exceptionally hard to reach."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton