Insects and Chang Beer on menu at London pop-up
If your idea of heaven is munching on crickets, mealworms and grasshoppers while sipping a cold beer, then your prayers have been answered - Thai brand Chang Beer is sponsoring a pop-up restaurant in Shoreditch next month.
The pop-up opens on 4 March, located in Monikers in London's Hoxton Square, and is a joint venture between Chang and Grub, a company specialising in edible insects.
Diners can indulge their gastro-entomological cravings by booking or buying tickets during the week, or walking in over the weekend.
Brand: Chang Beer
Clients: Geoff Tirrell, managing director, Chang Beer UK; Shami Radia, founder, Grub
Agency: Storm Communications
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)