Insects and Chang Beer on menu at London pop-up
If your idea of heaven is munching on crickets, mealworms and grasshoppers while sipping a cold beer, then your prayers have been answered - Thai brand Chang Beer is sponsoring a pop-up restaurant in Shoreditch next month.
The pop-up opens on 4 March, located in Monikers in London's Hoxton Square, and is a joint venture between Chang and Grub, a company specialising in edible insects.
Diners can indulge their gastro-entomological cravings by booking or buying tickets during the week, or walking in over the weekend.
Brand: Chang Beer
Clients: Geoff Tirrell, managing director, Chang Beer UK; Shami Radia, founder, Grub
Agency: Storm Communications
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London