Insects and Chang Beer on menu at London pop-up
If your idea of heaven is munching on crickets, mealworms and grasshoppers while sipping a cold beer, then your prayers have been answered - Thai brand Chang Beer is sponsoring a pop-up restaurant in Shoreditch next month.
The pop-up opens on 4 March, located in Monikers in London's Hoxton Square, and is a joint venture between Chang and Grub, a company specialising in edible insects.
Diners can indulge their gastro-entomological cravings by booking or buying tickets during the week, or walking in over the weekend.
Brand: Chang Beer
Clients: Geoff Tirrell, managing director, Chang Beer UK; Shami Radia, founder, Grub
Agency: Storm Communications
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire