Samsung swaps launching products for Launching People
Samsung is taking its reputation for launching products to a new level by filming a TV series called 'Launching People' that features celebrity chef Gizzi Erskine, actor Idris Elba, singer-songwriter Paloma Faith and fashion photographer Rankin nurturing new talent.
The campaign is supported by a Facebook page and the TV show will feature chosen candidates working with the four mentors on a unique project with footage capturing everything from the meeting of the mentors to the launch of the project.
Client: Avikar Jolly, head of campaign and brand, Samsung
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)