Bauer Media appoints Absolute's Adrian Fitch to insight role
Adrian Fitch, the insights manager at Absolute Radio, has been appointed to the new role of head of brand insight (radio) at Bauer Media.
Adrian Fitch: takes up the post of head of brand insight (radio) at Bauer Media
Fitch will be charged with developing the radio insight team at Bauer Media, which bought Absolute Radio at the end of last year. He will report to Martin Diamond, the group research and insights director at Bauer Media.
Bauer Media wants Fitch to help it improve the strategy behind new products and also promote commercial insights that add value to the company.
Fitch, who has been at Absolute Radio for the last eight and a half years, was responsible for brand and programming insight, including Rajar and digital reporting. He previously worked at companies now owned by Global Radio.
Diamond said: "Adrian has a wealth of experience in a number of specialist radio roles that will be a great asset to the research and insight team. He will be a senior member of the team, responsible for driving actionable insight across Bauer Media."
Fitch started in his new role this week.
Bauer Media completed its deal to buy Absolute Radio in December. This is the first appointment of an Absolute Radio executive to a wider Bauer Media role.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london