VW hires Kirsten Stagg to senior marketing post
VW has appointed Kirsten Stagg as head of marketing for its Commercial Vehicles business.
Kirsten Stagg: Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles' new head of marketing
Stagg will take up the post on 11 March and will report to Alex Smith, director of Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
She replaces Mark Hopkins, who, Marketing reported, left the business to join Kia as UK marketing director.
Stagg joined the VW Group in 1998 as a graduate and has since held various marketing roles, including at Skoda, Audi and most recently as communications manager for VW Passenger Cars.
In her new post, she will be responsible for all VW’s commercial vehicle brand marketing activity.
Smith said: "I am delighted to be welcoming Kirsten to the management team and have no doubt her exceptional experience will help drive our brand forward.
"We have just celebrated a record year in the UK and consolidated our strong position in the light commercial vehicle market; this is an exciting time to join the brand."
Stagg added: "This is a fantastic opportunity. Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has a unique brand image and I’m really looking forward to working with the team and the Van Centre network to drive even greater awareness."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)