Adam & Eve/DDB picks up Royal Family ad brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the advertising account for a royal initiative supported by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, called United for Wildlife.
The Duke of Cambridge: set up The Royal Foundation along with the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry
The agency won the business following a competitive pitch. It has been briefed with launching a global launch campaign for the new brand, which is backed by seven conservation organisations led by The Royal Foundation, and has created its logo and website.
James Murphy, the chief executive of A&E/DDB, said: "We are thrilled to be working with the Royal Foundation to make United for Wildlife a brand that inspires a young generation to engage with wildlife in a truly meaningful way."
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry set up The Royal Foundation as the focus of their charitable activities.
Nick Booth, the chief executive of The Royal Foundation, added: "Working with Adam & Eve/DDB has been a refreshing experience.
"The combination of creative excellence and technical expertise Adam & Eve/DDB possess has meant the partnership between United for Wildlife, The Royal Foundation and Adam & Eve/DDB is delivering great work, and we’re excited about continuing to develop this campaign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)