M&C Saatchi hires Jason Lawes as creative director
M&C Saatchi has hired Jason Lawes, a former creative partner of The Red Brick Road, to the role of creative director.
Jason Lawes: joins M&C Saatchi as creative director
Lawes will work across M&C Saatchi’s clients, which include NatWest, Change4Life and DE Master Blenders.
He joins M&C Saatchi’s creative leadership team alongside Elspeth Lynn, the executive creative director, Mark Goodwin, who is also a creative director, Grant Parker, the head of art, and Paul Hogarth, the head of brand integration.
Lawes has worked at M&C Saatchi on a freelance basis since November 2013. Prior to moving to The Red Brick Road with the Tesco account in 2006, Lawes was a senior art director at Lowe & Partners, where he worked on Tesco.
Lynn said: "I feel honoured to have Jason joining our team here. He is an inspiration: his work speaks for itself, and he is a brilliant creative leader. His rich experience, especially within retail, will perfectly complement the work we create for our clients, and his strength at mentoring teams will make him an asset to the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)