Odeon kicks off pitch for direct business
Odeon is looking for a direct agency to help the cinema chain communicate with customers online. Creativebrief has been instructed to advise on the process.
Odeon: DM pitch
The appointed agency will create direct campaigns to disseminate through digital channels. The brief also includes improving Odeon’s loyalty schemes, creating content that engages customers in conversations and boosting the brand’s social media presence.
The pitch is in its early stages and will conclude in the next few months. There is no incumbent on the account.
In November 2013, Odeon appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to its £2 million media planning and buying business after a four-way pitch. MEC was the incumbent on the account for eight years but is understood to have declined to repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London