Eurotunnel launches pan-Euro media pitch
Eurotunnel, the owner of the Channel Tunnel and the accompanying rail service, has called a pan-European media review covering the UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Eurotunnel: media pitch
OMD has worked with Eurotunnel since 1999 and retained the account in reviews in 2003 and 2009. It will repitch.
In the UK, the business is held by OMD UK.
A spokesman for Eurotunnel confirmed the review is statutory but declined to comment further.
The process was initiated through a tender on the Official Journal of the European Union in January.
Eurotunnel operates the Channel Tunnel and the Le Shuttle rail link, which transports people’s cars and other vehicles under the Channel. It creates its own advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)