McCain seeks shop to handle digital account
McCain, the frozen-food company, is looking for a digital shop.
McCain: seeking digital agency
Agencies have been contacted with the brief and chemistry meetings are expected to begin next week (24 February). Pitches will follow in April in a process run by ISBA.
Stack (formerly CMW), the incumbent agency, has held the digital account since 2010, when it won a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay and WCRS. The business was previously overseen by Glue Isobar.
Stack’s most recent work for McCain includes a social media drive and interactive digital display advertising as part of the brand’s "happy days" campaign.
BMB handles McCain’s advertising business and has worked with the brand since 2006. The BMB founders Trevor Beattie and Andrew McGuinness had worked on McCain at their previous agency TBWA\London. The account moved shortly after Beattie and McGuinness, along with Bil Bungay, established BMB in 2005.
BMB’s most recent activity for McCain was a campaign that aired on TV and celebrated the joy of chips. The work featured the punk poet John Cooper Clarke reciting a rhyme about how chips make people happy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- Tech Account Executive, Croydon, £23-27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Croydon