McCain seeks shop to handle digital account
McCain, the frozen-food company, is looking for a digital shop.
McCain: seeking digital agency
Agencies have been contacted with the brief and chemistry meetings are expected to begin next week (24 February). Pitches will follow in April in a process run by ISBA.
Stack (formerly CMW), the incumbent agency, has held the digital account since 2010, when it won a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay and WCRS. The business was previously overseen by Glue Isobar.
Stack’s most recent work for McCain includes a social media drive and interactive digital display advertising as part of the brand’s "happy days" campaign.
BMB handles McCain’s advertising business and has worked with the brand since 2006. The BMB founders Trevor Beattie and Andrew McGuinness had worked on McCain at their previous agency TBWA\London. The account moved shortly after Beattie and McGuinness, along with Bil Bungay, established BMB in 2005.
BMB’s most recent activity for McCain was a campaign that aired on TV and celebrated the joy of chips. The work featured the punk poet John Cooper Clarke reciting a rhyme about how chips make people happy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire