Paddy Power's Daft Punk impersonators gatecrash Brits in lucky pants
Betting chain Paddy Power unleashed another stunt last night by getting its trademark green underpants exposed on the red carpet at the Brit Awards.
It sent in two people posing as French electronic pop stars Daft Punk, a job made easier by the duo’s habit of always wearing helmets to hide their faces.
It worked with Taylor Herring on the stunt, which culminated with the fake pair dropping their trousers to reveal the bookie’s green y-fronts in front of the paparazzi.
Watch its video of the stunt's preparation and execution below:
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London