Paddy Power's Daft Punk impersonators gatecrash Brits in lucky pants
Betting chain Paddy Power unleashed another stunt last night by getting its trademark green underpants exposed on the red carpet at the Brit Awards.
It sent in two people posing as French electronic pop stars Daft Punk, a job made easier by the duo’s habit of always wearing helmets to hide their faces.
It worked with Taylor Herring on the stunt, which culminated with the fake pair dropping their trousers to reveal the bookie’s green y-fronts in front of the paparazzi.
Watch its video of the stunt's preparation and execution below:
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london