Newspaper ABCs: Digital statistics for January 2014
An overview of how newspaper websites in the UK performed in the first month of 2014.
Several sites showed a strong increase in January, with the Metro and theguardian.com breaking 1 million and 5 million daily average browsers respectively.
See the full results below:
|ABC Multi-platform report: January 2014|
|January 2014||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Nationals||2,449,876||46,588,736||21.06||8.65|
|Source: ABC Monthly Multi-platform report|
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG