Newspaper ABCs: Digital statistics for January 2014
An overview of how newspaper websites in the UK performed in the first month of 2014.
Several sites showed a strong increase in January, with the Metro and theguardian.com breaking 1 million and 5 million daily average browsers respectively.
See the full results below:
|ABC Multi-platform report: January 2014|
|January 2014||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Nationals||2,449,876||46,588,736||21.06||8.65|
|Source: ABC Monthly Multi-platform report|
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...