Top 10 ads of the week: Amazon's Kindle TV ad fires it to the top spot
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Amazon: this week's most-recalled ad
Amazon has stormed its way to the top of the chart with its latest ad for its Kindle Fire, featuring its Amazon Assist online helper.
It kept DFS at bay in second place, while the Bill Bailey-fronted TV ad for Prostate Cancer UK has reached an admirable fourth spot. Other notable entrants to the list include tea brand Tetley's alien invasion, and Cadbury's "Egg n Spoon" clip.
Agency/TV Buyer: in-house/Initiative
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/Carat
Brand: Prostate Cancer UK
Agency/TV Buyer: Holmes Hobbs Marcantonio/
Manning Gottlieb OMD
Brand: Tetley Tea
Agency/TV Buyer: Creature London/Starcom MediaVest
Agency/TV Buyer: Enter/Walker Media
Brand: Foxy Bingo
Agency/TV Buyer: Biscuit Agency/Concord
Agency/TV Buyer: Wieden & Kennedy/Initiative UK
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/
Agency/TV Buyer: Fallon/PHD
Adwatch research was conducted from 13 - 17 February 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London