Five year-old girl and her cat rock out to 'We Built This City' for Three ad
A five year-old girl cycles down the road with a cat called Simcris Bronte Bronjoy in the bicycle belting out the 1985 power rock anthem 'We Built This City' by Starship.
Three's 'sing it kitty' ad
The ad can only be for telecoms brand Three, the company that brought us the moonwalking Shetland pony, and creative is supported by a "SingItKitty" app, which allows people to star in their own version of the ad.
Client: Tom Malleschitz, marketing director at Three
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London