Five year-old girl and her cat rock out to 'We Built This City' for Three ad
A five year-old girl cycles down the road with a cat called Simcris Bronte Bronjoy in the bicycle belting out the 1985 power rock anthem 'We Built This City' by Starship.
Three's 'sing it kitty' ad
The ad can only be for telecoms brand Three, the company that brought us the moonwalking Shetland pony, and creative is supported by a "SingItKitty" app, which allows people to star in their own version of the ad.
Client: Tom Malleschitz, marketing director at Three
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire