Pepsi Max launches YouTube channel for unbelievable feats
PepsiCo UK has created 'The Unbelievable Channel' on YouTube, which will be updated weekly with videos of people doing unbelievable things.
Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO created the campaign. The copywriter was Gary Lathwell and the art director was Richard Peretti. Selena Miles directed the film through Little Dot Studios.
The media planning and buying was by OMD UK.
The campaign will extend through other channels, including using user-generated "unbelievable" Vines in a national digital outdoor campaign and a special augmented reality bus shelter on New Oxford St from 10 March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)