Pepsi Max launches YouTube channel for unbelievable feats
PepsiCo UK has created 'The Unbelievable Channel' on YouTube, which will be updated weekly with videos of people doing unbelievable things.
Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO created the campaign. The copywriter was Gary Lathwell and the art director was Richard Peretti. Selena Miles directed the film through Little Dot Studios.
The media planning and buying was by OMD UK.
The campaign will extend through other channels, including using user-generated "unbelievable" Vines in a national digital outdoor campaign and a special augmented reality bus shelter on New Oxford St from 10 March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London