Pepsi Max launches YouTube channel for unbelievable feats
PepsiCo UK has created 'The Unbelievable Channel' on YouTube, which will be updated weekly with videos of people doing unbelievable things.
Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO created the campaign. The copywriter was Gary Lathwell and the art director was Richard Peretti. Selena Miles directed the film through Little Dot Studios.
The media planning and buying was by OMD UK.
The campaign will extend through other channels, including using user-generated "unbelievable" Vines in a national digital outdoor campaign and a special augmented reality bus shelter on New Oxford St from 10 March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...