Dare hires Less Rain founder to lead experience design
Dare has hired Vassilios Alexiou, the founder and executive creative director of the interactive design consultancy Less Rain, in the new role of director of experience design.
Vassilios Alexiou: founder of Less Rain joins Dare
Alexiou has been charged with building Dare’s experience design capabilities. He started at Dare earlier this month and reports to Sean Thompson, the chief creative officer at the EDC agency.
Over the past 15 years, Alexiou has developed interactive communication services and products for brands including Red Bull, Sony, Intel, Burberry, Land Rover, Fox Entertainment, Penguin, Durex, Puma and Alfa Romeo.
Thompson said: "My plan is to assemble the most innovative, hands-on creative leaders in the business and when it comes to experience design, there is no one better than Vas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)