Holler hires Possible's Chomoi Picho-Owiny to lead London creative
Holler, the digital agency, has hired Chomoi Picho-Owiny, a creative director at Possible, as creative director, overseeing output for the London office.
Chomoi Picho-Owiny: joins Holler as creative director
He will report to Will Pyne, the Holler global executive creative director, and will work across all clients including Mercedes-Benz, Red Bull, Innocent, Now TV, and Samsung.
His remit is to boost the Leo Burnett Group agency’s offering on the back of its recent growth and expansion, and to oversee output for Holler London, as Pyne, who was recently promoted, takes on his new global role.
Picho-Owiny has worked at Possible for the past year and a half on key accounts including Lacoste, Hugo Boss, Puma, Vodafone and Canon.
Prior to Grey, he worked on a consultancy basis for AKQA on the Nike account, and also for AnalogFolk on Desperados.
Pyne said: "Chomoi’s appointment is part of Holler’s growth into new markets and maturing creative reputation. Holler’s creative output represents our positioning as a genuinely contemporary agency, and Chomoi brings with him the multi-disciplinary experience that’s so important today."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London