Choreographer inspired by Michael Jackson and Sony Xperia Z2
A choreographer uses his Sony Xperia Z2 to find inspiration for a dance sequence, in an ad featuring a remix of Michael Jackson track 'Slave to the Rhythm'.
Michael Jackson and Sony Xperia Z2 inspire choreographer
The 90-second spot opens with the choreographer - in fact world-renowned French dancer Jeremie Belingard - using his handset to film a street dancer performing in a subway, whose performance he shows his dancers in the studio. "We’re gonna have to find this sense of freedom," he tells them.
They dance. "Yes, yes," he says, before the ad switches to him getting the train home and reviewing the footage. He is even seen viewing his screen in the bath, where he plunges the handset into the water, presumably to demonstrate its waterproofing to anyone watching from beyond the fourth wall.
Client: Sony Mobile
Agency: Adam & Eve/DDB
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London