Choreographer inspired by Michael Jackson and Sony Xperia Z2
A choreographer uses his Sony Xperia Z2 to find inspiration for a dance sequence, in an ad featuring a remix of Michael Jackson track 'Slave to the Rhythm'.
Michael Jackson and Sony Xperia Z2 inspire choreographer
The 90-second spot opens with the choreographer - in fact world-renowned French dancer Jeremie Belingard - using his handset to film a street dancer performing in a subway, whose performance he shows his dancers in the studio. "We’re gonna have to find this sense of freedom," he tells them.
They dance. "Yes, yes," he says, before the ad switches to him getting the train home and reviewing the footage. He is even seen viewing his screen in the bath, where he plunges the handset into the water, presumably to demonstrate its waterproofing to anyone watching from beyond the fourth wall.
Client: Sony Mobile
Agency: Adam & Eve/DDB
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)