Choreographer inspired by Michael Jackson and Sony Xperia Z2
A choreographer uses his Sony Xperia Z2 to find inspiration for a dance sequence, in an ad featuring a remix of Michael Jackson track 'Slave to the Rhythm'.
Michael Jackson and Sony Xperia Z2 inspire choreographer
The 90-second spot opens with the choreographer - in fact world-renowned French dancer Jeremie Belingard - using his handset to film a street dancer performing in a subway, whose performance he shows his dancers in the studio. "We’re gonna have to find this sense of freedom," he tells them.
They dance. "Yes, yes," he says, before the ad switches to him getting the train home and reviewing the footage. He is even seen viewing his screen in the bath, where he plunges the handset into the water, presumably to demonstrate its waterproofing to anyone watching from beyond the fourth wall.
Client: Sony Mobile
Agency: Adam & Eve/DDB
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London