SEAT and Mango seek designers for city car creative challenge
SEAT is partnering with Talenthouse, a networking platform for artists and creatives, to give emerging design talent an opportunity to create accessories for its special-edition SEAT Mii by Mango model.
SEAT Mii by Mango project
Designers are encouraged to use the theme "an urban car for the city girl" when creating accessories for the SEAT Mii by Mango. The partnership with Talenthouse and fashion brand Mango is a move that SEAT hopes will attract new talent and give it credibility amongst its fashion-conscious target audience.
The winning designer’s accessory will be put into production in every SEAT Mii by Mango and the winner will also drive away with a car themselves. Five additional designers will be awarded a Mango wardrobe worth £500.
Designs should be submitted to the Volkswagen-owned marque by 4 March and winning artists will be announced on 24 March. For information, guidelines and design submission can be found here.
Other brands to have used the Talenthouse platform include Coca-Cola, aiming to source content for its FIFA World Cup sponsorship campaign, and Nokia, which last year kicked off a scheme to help transform its customers into brand storytellers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands