Motors.co.uk launches 'chicken' TV ad
Motors.co.uk is releasing the next phase of its "carfuffle" campaign, which features a car buyer riding around on a headless chicken.
The ad features a confused car buyer called Mark riding a chicken. He eventually lands on his sofa next to his pregnant partner, who points him to Motors.co.uk.
The ad, called "chicken", will run throughout March on channels including ITV, Channel 4, Sky 1, Dave, Sky Atlantic, E4, Sky News and BT Sport. The final ad, "carousel", will run alongside it from April.
Brave and its creative director Liam Fenton created the campaign. Both TV spots were filmed in South Africa, where Oscar Cariss directed them through Annex Films.
The TV work will be supported by radio, outdoor, performance media and PR, in a campaign planned and bought by MNC.
Dermot Kelleher, the head of marketing and research at Motors.co.uk, said: "The ‘chicken’ creative is the next phase of our campaign to provide the tools to help consumers avoid the ‘carfuffle’ that often comes with changing their car.
"The ‘running around like a headless chicken’ metaphor was the first idea our creative agency Brave pitched to us and we felt the comedic approach would appeal to couples and young families who are at a key life-stage for changing and updating their cars."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London