MWC 2014 in pictures: Connected cars, curved phones and wearable tech
Mobile World Congress is entering its third day and, as it passes the half-way point, Marketing pounded the floor of the Fira Gran Via conference centre in Barcelona to put together a snapshot of the latest in mobile technology.
Connected cars are dominating this year’s show with Ford European boss Stephen Odell using the show to unveil the new Ford Focus (see video below) and Mercedes revealing a car that comes complete with a Qualcomm chipset.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol