MWC 2014 in pictures: Connected cars, curved phones and wearable tech
Mobile World Congress is entering its third day and, as it passes the half-way point, Marketing pounded the floor of the Fira Gran Via conference centre in Barcelona to put together a snapshot of the latest in mobile technology.
Connected cars are dominating this year’s show with Ford European boss Stephen Odell using the show to unveil the new Ford Focus (see video below) and Mercedes revealing a car that comes complete with a Qualcomm chipset.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)