MWC 2014 in pictures: Connected cars, curved phones and wearable tech
Mobile World Congress is entering its third day and, as it passes the half-way point, Marketing pounded the floor of the Fira Gran Via conference centre in Barcelona to put together a snapshot of the latest in mobile technology.
Connected cars are dominating this year’s show with Ford European boss Stephen Odell using the show to unveil the new Ford Focus (see video below) and Mercedes revealing a car that comes complete with a Qualcomm chipset.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England