MWC 2014 in pictures: Connected cars, curved phones and wearable tech
Mobile World Congress is entering its third day and, as it passes the half-way point, Marketing pounded the floor of the Fira Gran Via conference centre in Barcelona to put together a snapshot of the latest in mobile technology.
Connected cars are dominating this year’s show with Ford European boss Stephen Odell using the show to unveil the new Ford Focus (see video below) and Mercedes revealing a car that comes complete with a Qualcomm chipset.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)