Tribal Worldwide promotes Alistair Beattie to EMEA president
Alistair Beattie, DDB's EMEA head of strategic planning and innovation, has been promoted to EMEA president of Tribal Worldwide after the departure of Jacco ter Schegget to OgilvyOne China.
Alistair Beattie: promoted to EMEA president of Tribal Worldwide
Beattie will be responsible for coordinating and promoting Tribal Worldwide across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
He will continue to work for clients including Volkswagen, McDonald’s and Heineken and will report to Pietro Tramontin, DDB’s EMEA chief executive. Both Beattie and Tramontin are based in Amsterdam.
Before joining DDB as the head of strategic planning and innovation for EMEA in 2010, Beattie was the head of strategic planning at AKQA, and before that he was the head of digital strategy at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Tramontin said: "With his experience in the digital space and his commitment to innovation, Alistair is the ideal person to lead Tribal in EMEA.
"He is a brilliant strategic mind who brings a freshness and originality of thinking demonstrated in the innovative business solutions he delivers against our clients’ business problems."
Ter Schegget, who is relocating to Shanghai to become the president of OgilvyOne China, was the president of Tribal Worldwide Europe and co-chief executive of DDB & Tribal Worldwide Amsterdam.
Sandra Krstic, the deputy managing director at DDB & Tribal Worldwide Amsterdam, was appointed to replace ter Schegget as the co-chief executive last week, and will perform the role alongside Ivo Roefs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)