Droga5 Europe creates digital campaign for Beats by Dre
Droga5 Europe has produced its first piece of work since being established in 2013, for new client Beats by Dre.
Droga5’s London outfit was approached by the headphone manufacturer to create a piece of work featuring the band Rudimental, which won best new single at the Brit Awards last Wednesday.
The work, called Beat by Beat, is an interactive music video hosted on YouTube, in which the members of Rudimental talk about creating their song, ‘Powerless’.
Viewers can then isolate different parts of the track, such as vocals and drums, by clicking on certain parts of the screen, in an effort to recreate the feel of a mixing desk.
The work was created by Nik Studzinski and Thiago de Moraes, and directed by Fred & Nick through Pulse Films. Wilderness handled the interactive aspects of the work.
R/GA is Beats By Dre’s global ad agency and its position is unaffected by Droga5’s collaboration.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)