Pepsi mini cans go on a filmic adventure for The Oscars
"I'm the king of the world!" shouts a man swathed in regal furs and wearing a crown, while a vendor hands a pie to someone saying "How do you like them apples?" as two suited men looking like government agents drive past in a golf buggy.
Pepsi mini cans Oscars campaign
"Surely you can’t be serious?" says one suited man to another on a golf buggy, who replies "I am serious, and don’t call me... Shirley?" touching a hand to his ear as someone starts to talk to him.
It’s a mini-run down of epic films using one-liners from Gone with the Wind to Dirty Dancing, as Pepsi launches its campaign for its mini-cans to screen during The Oscars broadcast.
Client: Seth Kaufman, vice president of marketing, colas, PepsiCo
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire