Pepsi mini cans go on a filmic adventure for The Oscars
"I'm the king of the world!" shouts a man swathed in regal furs and wearing a crown, while a vendor hands a pie to someone saying "How do you like them apples?" as two suited men looking like government agents drive past in a golf buggy.
Pepsi mini cans Oscars campaign
"Surely you can’t be serious?" says one suited man to another on a golf buggy, who replies "I am serious, and don’t call me... Shirley?" touching a hand to his ear as someone starts to talk to him.
It’s a mini-run down of epic films using one-liners from Gone with the Wind to Dirty Dancing, as Pepsi launches its campaign for its mini-cans to screen during The Oscars broadcast.
Client: Seth Kaufman, vice president of marketing, colas, PepsiCo
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)