Quiet Storm scoops Ebookers' ad account
Ebookers, the online travel agent, has appointed Quiet Storm to its pan-European advertising account.
Ebookers: appoints Quiet Storm to its pan-European ad account
Quiet Storm won the account after a six-way pitch that was handled by Ebookers itself and began in December 2013. One other agency from the UK and two each from Germany and Sweden also pitched for the account.
There was no incumbent agency when the pitch was arranged, although Ebookers has previously used Watermill. WPP’s MediaCom is Ebookers’ media agency.
Quiet Storm is tasked with refreshing Ebookers’ brand. It will create a campaign that will launch in the third quarter of 2014, beginning with a revamp of the travel company’s website, and then continuing with TV, print and digital advertising.
Trevor Robinson, the founder and executive creative director of Quiet Storm, said: "We pride ourselves in creating really distinctive work, and it is exciting to be working with a client who wants to do this in a category where brands usually struggle to cut-through."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)