Foxy Bingo owner moves media to UM London
Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment, the owner of Foxy Bingo and Cheeky Bingo brand, has awarded its £8 million media planning and buying business to UM London.
Foxy Bingo: owner Cashcade appoints UM London to its media account
The appointment follows a competitive pitch and the business moves from the independent media agency Concord.
The move does not affect Foxy Bingo's creative shop The Biscuit Agency.
UM London has already started working for the brands, and has negotiated the renewal of Foxy Bingo’s sponsorship of ‘The Jeremy Kyle Show’ on ITV. The brand has sponsored the show since 2008.
The ‘The Jeremy Kyle Show’ sponsorship will include more than 1,000 episodes across 12 months, including all new shows, repeats and the US version.
Ben Reilly, an account director at UM London, said: "These are great brands to work with and we’re looking forward to seeing the impact that our insight, planning expertise and buying strength will have on the business."
Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment claims to have been the first company to widen the visibility of online bingo games through the use of TV advertising and the first to introduce free credit to drive people to begin playing the game.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London