Reebok introduces new 'delta' logo in quest for fitness market
Reebok has overhauled its visual identity, introducing a new "delta" logo, as the brand looks to appeal to consumers pursuing "a fuller life" through fitness.
The brand, founded in the
The new Delta symbol replaces its "vector" logo, which was introduced in 1986 as part of Reebok’s first ever rebrand. Prior to this, Reebok had used the same logo featuring the Union Flag since the nineteenth century.
Matt O’Toole, Reebok’s chief marketing officer, said: "The new brand mark signals a clear purpose for our brand and it will be a badge for those who pursue a fuller life through fitness. We believe the benefits of an active life go beyond the physical benefits and impacts your whole self and your relationships with others.
"It is our symbol of change - an invitation to take part, and to unlock your true potential. It's not a logo, it's a symbol, a way of life."
The new logo will begin appearing this month across Reebok’s running, yoga, dance and aerobics products.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London