Guardian website showcases a decade of Oscars fashion
The Guardian has capitalised on Oscars fever with the creation of an interactive site archiving 10 years of the one of the awards' most talked about topics: fashion.
Guardian Oscars fashion interactive site
Curated by The Guardian’s fashion team, the site lets users explore who wore what this year, all the way back to when Charlize Theron won best actress in 2004.
You can play with The Guardian's Oscar fashion interactive tool here. Users can navigate around the site by searching by actor, designer, year and by simply exploring.
Client: Toby Hollis, head of marketing and engagement, The Guardian
Brand: The Guardian
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)