Guardian website showcases a decade of Oscars fashion
The Guardian has capitalised on Oscars fever with the creation of an interactive site archiving 10 years of the one of the awards' most talked about topics: fashion.
Guardian Oscars fashion interactive site
Curated by The Guardian’s fashion team, the site lets users explore who wore what this year, all the way back to when Charlize Theron won best actress in 2004.
You can play with The Guardian's Oscar fashion interactive tool here. Users can navigate around the site by searching by actor, designer, year and by simply exploring.
Client: Toby Hollis, head of marketing and engagement, The Guardian
Brand: The Guardian
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire