JWT London handed Rowntree's digital account
JWT London has picked up all of Rowntree's UK digital advertising business following a competitive pitch.
Rowntree's Fruit Pastilles: 'troupe' by JWT London
The appointment means that JWT now handles the entire Nestlé’s digital account and follows it winning KitKat, Aero and Quality Street. The Rowntree business moves from Momentum.
James Whitehead, an executive partner, JWT London, said: "This latest win consolidates Nestlé’s business into JWT and is a further demonstration of the excellent relationship JWT has with Nestlé, a partnership we are very proud of."
Rowntree’s brands include Fruit Pastilles, Fruit Gums and Tootie Frooties.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)