JWT London handed Rowntree's digital account
JWT London has picked up all of Rowntree's UK digital advertising business following a competitive pitch.
Rowntree's Fruit Pastilles: 'troupe' by JWT London
The appointment means that JWT now handles the entire Nestlé’s digital account and follows it winning KitKat, Aero and Quality Street. The Rowntree business moves from Momentum.
James Whitehead, an executive partner, JWT London, said: "This latest win consolidates Nestlé’s business into JWT and is a further demonstration of the excellent relationship JWT has with Nestlé, a partnership we are very proud of."
Rowntree’s brands include Fruit Pastilles, Fruit Gums and Tootie Frooties.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Consultant Future Trends Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £65000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Client Sales Account Manager (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £40000 - £45000 per annum + 30% bonus , London