JWT London handed Rowntree's digital account
JWT London has picked up all of Rowntree's UK digital advertising business following a competitive pitch.
Rowntree's Fruit Pastilles: 'troupe' by JWT London
The appointment means that JWT now handles the entire Nestlé’s digital account and follows it winning KitKat, Aero and Quality Street. The Rowntree business moves from Momentum.
James Whitehead, an executive partner, JWT London, said: "This latest win consolidates Nestlé’s business into JWT and is a further demonstration of the excellent relationship JWT has with Nestlé, a partnership we are very proud of."
Rowntree’s brands include Fruit Pastilles, Fruit Gums and Tootie Frooties.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End