JWT London handed Rowntree's digital account
JWT London has picked up all of Rowntree's UK digital advertising business following a competitive pitch.
Rowntree's Fruit Pastilles: 'troupe' by JWT London
The appointment means that JWT now handles the entire Nestlé’s digital account and follows it winning KitKat, Aero and Quality Street. The Rowntree business moves from Momentum.
James Whitehead, an executive partner, JWT London, said: "This latest win consolidates Nestlé’s business into JWT and is a further demonstration of the excellent relationship JWT has with Nestlé, a partnership we are very proud of."
Rowntree’s brands include Fruit Pastilles, Fruit Gums and Tootie Frooties.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)