EE "numa" by Saatchi & Saatchi London
The mobile network EE is spoofing viral videos in its new Gold Spot activity. Saatchi & Saatchi created five ads for the campaign, each featuring the strapline: "The internet made more epic by 4GEE." The first spot takes place in a South American prison. A federal agent visits a prisoner who, when questioned, breaks out into an energetic performance of the "Numa Numa" song – imitating Gary Brolsma, whose 2004 YouTube video received more than 700 million hits within two years. The second features war time lovers and a keyboard-playing cat. The work was written by Paul Silburn and Robb Potts, art directed by Andy Jex, and directed by Jeff Labbe through Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Digital Planner - Top Independent Media Agency Aspire £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London