EE "numa" by Saatchi & Saatchi London
The mobile network EE is spoofing viral videos in its new Gold Spot activity. Saatchi & Saatchi created five ads for the campaign, each featuring the strapline: "The internet made more epic by 4GEE." The first spot takes place in a South American prison. A federal agent visits a prisoner who, when questioned, breaks out into an energetic performance of the "Numa Numa" song – imitating Gary Brolsma, whose 2004 YouTube video received more than 700 million hits within two years. The second features war time lovers and a keyboard-playing cat. The work was written by Paul Silburn and Robb Potts, art directed by Andy Jex, and directed by Jeff Labbe through Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London