Hertz launches pan-European media review
Hertz, the New Jersey-based car-rental company, is holding a pan-European review of its media planning and buying arrangements. A pitch is scheduled to take place later this month.
Hertz: launches review
The Interpublic agency Initiative handles the account, which it retained in a similar pitch in 2012.
Hertz confirmed the review but gave no further comment. Initiative also declined to comment.
Initiative has worked with Hertz since 2009, when it won a pitch against Manning Gottlieb OMD and OMD International.
Hertz recently rebranded globally and introduced a new logo. It is rolling out remodelled high-tech stores around the world, aiming to reflect a "dynamic and modern approach". Hertz’s flagship London store is in Marble Arch.
Adam & Eve/DDB, the UK creative incumbent, is not affected by the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)