Hertz launches pan-European media review
Hertz, the New Jersey-based car-rental company, is holding a pan-European review of its media planning and buying arrangements. A pitch is scheduled to take place later this month.
Hertz: launches review
The Interpublic agency Initiative handles the account, which it retained in a similar pitch in 2012.
Hertz confirmed the review but gave no further comment. Initiative also declined to comment.
Initiative has worked with Hertz since 2009, when it won a pitch against Manning Gottlieb OMD and OMD International.
Hertz recently rebranded globally and introduced a new logo. It is rolling out remodelled high-tech stores around the world, aiming to reflect a "dynamic and modern approach". Hertz’s flagship London store is in Marble Arch.
Adam & Eve/DDB, the UK creative incumbent, is not affected by the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire