Hertz launches pan-European media review
Hertz, the New Jersey-based car-rental company, is holding a pan-European review of its media planning and buying arrangements. A pitch is scheduled to take place later this month.
Hertz: launches review
The Interpublic agency Initiative handles the account, which it retained in a similar pitch in 2012.
Hertz confirmed the review but gave no further comment. Initiative also declined to comment.
Initiative has worked with Hertz since 2009, when it won a pitch against Manning Gottlieb OMD and OMD International.
Hertz recently rebranded globally and introduced a new logo. It is rolling out remodelled high-tech stores around the world, aiming to reflect a "dynamic and modern approach". Hertz’s flagship London store is in Marble Arch.
Adam & Eve/DDB, the UK creative incumbent, is not affected by the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)