Hertz launches pan-European media review
Hertz, the New Jersey-based car-rental company, is holding a pan-European review of its media planning and buying arrangements. A pitch is scheduled to take place later this month.
Hertz: launches review
The Interpublic agency Initiative handles the account, which it retained in a similar pitch in 2012.
Hertz confirmed the review but gave no further comment. Initiative also declined to comment.
Initiative has worked with Hertz since 2009, when it won a pitch against Manning Gottlieb OMD and OMD International.
Hertz recently rebranded globally and introduced a new logo. It is rolling out remodelled high-tech stores around the world, aiming to reflect a "dynamic and modern approach". Hertz’s flagship London store is in Marble Arch.
Adam & Eve/DDB, the UK creative incumbent, is not affected by the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)