Farting chimneys film takes aim at British Gas and fracking industry
Gas chimney characters flatulently expel fracked gas in a light-hearted film that attacks the British Gas involvement in the hotly debated fracking industry that has led to protests in Balcombe, West Sussex.
Fracking protest: 'don’t squeeze the last gas out of Britain' by Ecotricity
Ecotricity created the film that implores "don’t squeeze the last gas out of Britain" and alleges a third of British households are financing the fracking industry via their gas bills, because their energy is supplied by British Gas, a "major investor in fracking".
Client: David Oliver, head of marketing at Ecotricity
Creative: Henry Cowling
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Marketing Manager PSD Group Up to £75K + car + package, London (Central), London (Greater)