Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign
Halifax has continued its witty campaign strategy with "holiday dad", a new spot highlighting its brand values of rewarding customers who give extra.
The spot, by Adam & Eve/DDB, features dedicated family man Paul Knowles, who goes above and beyond his duties to make sure his family has the best holiday possible.
The ad follows on from previous work that celebrates customers who work hard to give back to the community.
During the ad, Knowles shows the things it takes to entertain and keep your family happy on holiday. Getting into the spirit, he is shown lugging suitcases from the airport, dive-bombing into the pool at the crack of dawn and being buried in the sand by his two sons.
The ad aims to emphasise Halifax’s positioning of celebrating customers who give extra. The bank is giving those who save a chance to be entered into a £500,000 money-savers prize draw.
Guy Manwaring, who is known for his work on Coke Zero, McDonald’s and Phones 4 U, directed the ad through Sonny London. The Adam & Eve/DDB copywriter Matt Woolner and art director Steve Wioland also worked on the ad.
The campaign starts on Sunday 9 March and will use both TV and online, in activity planned and bought by MEC.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)