Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
McCormick, the spices and herbs manufacturer, has handed Starcom MediaVest Group its media and digital account across 11 EMEA markets.
Schwartz: parent company McCormick appoints SMG to its Euorpean digital and media account
SMG will handle McCormick’s regional communications strategy, online and offline media activation, content production and delivery through search, CRM, website management and social media across the 11 European countries.
The win involves seven additional markets being added to SMG’s McCormick remit, which has previously focused on the UK, France, Russia and Switzerland. The agency will start activating campaigns in all markets from Q2 across traditional and digital channels.
SMG will develop an EMEA-wide platform for McCormick brands Schwartz, Ducros and Kamis and will also work on the launch of new products.
The new campaigns will aim to increase the emotional engagement McCormick brands have with their main customers, people who are enthusiastic about cooking.
Jeremy Shute, the vice-president of marketing at McCormick EMEA, said: "We needed an agency partner with depth and breadth and the ability to scale campaign innovation quickly across our EMEA markets.
"Starcom MediaVest Group’s response is consistent with our approach and supports McCormick’s EMEA marketing strategy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury