Santander launches biggest campaign for new 'simple, personal, fair' positioning
Santander is launching its biggest ever campaign to support a new "simple, personal, fair" brand positioning as the latest change in tack with its marketing.
The ‘three words’ campaign depicts everyday words being used to describe a variety of people and things to drive home the belief that everything in life can be summed by three words.
The campaign, created by new ad agency WCRS, will continue to use brand ambassadors Jessica Ennis-Hill, Rory McIlroy and Jenson Button, who are now no longer the "protagonists" of the advertising.
Santander’s latest marketing push comes after a number of different strategies across the last couple of years, which have included its star-studded 1-2-3 campaign, a "value" campaign filmed with local people in Shrewsbury, and a "human" approach that moved away from a "corporate feel".
Keith Moor, chief marketing officer at
"This confidence is key attracting new customers and developing deep and lasting relationships."
Media planning and buying was handled by Carat.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London