Tribal Worldwide hires Jonathan Lovatt-Young to lead UX
Tribal Worldwide has hired Jonathan Lovatt-Young, the digital customer experience lead at Accenture, in the new role of head of service and experience design.
Tom Roberts: managing director of Tribal Worldwide London
In the new role, Lovatt-Young has been charged with evolving the digital and direct agency’s design and user experience strategy.
Lovatt-Young will work across the entire portfolio of Tribal London’s clients, which includes Guinness, Adidas, Budweiser and Unilever and will report to the managing director, Tom Roberts.
In his position as a digital customer experience lead at Accenture, Lovatt-Young played a key role in the company’s digital strategy, working on brands such as Argos, RBS and The Co-operative Group.
Roberts said: "We have created this new role to reflect the evolving nature of experience design strategy and user experience, across both digital and physical touch points. Jonathan brings a wealth of experience and a real passion to create brilliant customer experiences for brands."
He will join Tribal Worldwide on 14 March.
Lovatt-Young said: "With a top notch team at Tribal Worldwide, London, I'm looking forward to applying my experiences in service design thinking and behavioural economics to the agency’s exciting range of clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)