Moma hires The Red Brick Road and The Village Communications
Moma, the breakfast brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road and The Village Communications to promote its healthy eating credentials.
Moma: breakfast food brand appoints The Red Brick Road and The Village Communications
The agencies have been asked to develop a campaign to raise awareness of the health credentials of its porridge and muesli products.
The Village will handle media planning and buying and TRBR will handle the creative work.
Malcolm McDermott, the brand manager at Moma, said: "With Moma now available in more retail points than ever before, now is the time for us to really step up our level of investment in marketing."
Moma launched its first outdoor campaign in November last year, when it booked slots directly with JCDecaux to drive brand awareness in seven rail stations in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)