Pitch update: Still no result for BA, update on eHarmony, Scottish Power, BMW
Pitch update includes the latest on pitches from British Airways, eHarmony, Scottish Power, the Smart Meter Central Delivery Board, BMW, the Alzheimer's Society and Majectic Wine.
British Airways: OgilvyOne has been dropped from the pitch, but will continue to handle the creative technology business
There is still no result in the long-running British Airways creative pitch. In a shock move last week, OgilvyOne, the incumbent on BA’s below-the-line and loyalty marketing business, was dropped – although the WPP agency will continue to manage the creative technology account. SapientNitro and the incumbent on the main ad account, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, are waiting to hear the final result, which could come next week. But everyone has heard that one before.
The dating site eHarmony is reviewing its advertising, which is currently handled by Karmarama. The review follows the appointment of the marketing director, Romain Bertrand, last summer.
The much-delayed Scottish Power media pitch seems to be limping towards a conclusion. The incumbent, Carat Edinburgh, is up against the7-stars, UM London and Arena in a review managed by Creativebrief.
AAR seems to have been busy of late, handling the next four processes.
As Campaign went to press, the intermediary was informing agencies which six of the 16 interested groups have been lucky enough to get through to the next stage of the process for the Smart Meter Central Delivery Board pitch. After chemistry meetings, these will be whittled down to four to take part in full pitches.
The five shortlisted agencies in the BMW pitch include the incumbents, Dare and Engine, as well as BMB, FCB Inferno and SapientNitro.
The Alzheimer’s Society’s shortlist in its review includes Fallon, Leo Burnett Change, TBWA and The Red Brick Road.
Finally, Majestic Wine appointed Indicia as its CRM agency last week after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London