AnalogFolk London beefs up creative department with Jones and Whittington
AnalogFolk London has made two senior creative appointments, Tribal's Seth Jones and Dare's Steve Whittington, in the new roles of associate creative director.
AnalogFolk London: from left, Vikesh Bhatt, Seth Jones and Steve Whittington
Jones, a senior creative from Tribal Worldwide, and Whittington, a design director at Dare, will be associate creative directors, alongside Vikesh Bhatt, who was promoted to the role at the end of 2013.
The three associate creative directors will report to Simon Richings, the executive creative director, and will spearhead the creative output on numerous accounts throughout the agency.
Jones has worked at Tribal Worldwide as a senior creative since January 2013. In his previous roles at Elvis, Jones created campaigns such as "fly Virgin Trains" and "one beat ahead" for Drench.
At Dare Whittington helped to overhaul the Post Office’s website and has worked on EE’s digital business. Earlier in his career, Whittington freelanced at agencies including Tribal and Lida.
Richings joined AnalogFolk during April 2013 from Tribal Worldwide where he held the same position of ECD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)