Telecom Italia appoints Leagas Delaney
Telecom Italia has appointed Leagas Delaney as its lead communications agency.
Telecom Italia: hires Leagas Delaney as its lead communications agency
The account will be run from the agency’s London and Milan offices. The agency will work across the company’s brand portfolio, which includes Telecom Italia, TIM and Impresa Semplice.
Leagas Delaney beat a range of agencies including Santon, Havas Worldwide Milano, La Strada, VCCP London, 180 Amsterdam, M&C Saatchi Paris, Serviceplan Monaco, Duval Guillaume (Belgium) and Saatchi & Saatchi (Milan/London).
The agencies were asked to pitch ideas for a quick turnaround campaign, and Leagas’ idea has just gone live.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Market Insight & Analysis Manager - 4 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£65K pro rata or Day Rate, London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London