DCM partners D&AD to push creativity
Digital Cinema Media (DCM) has partnered with the advertising and design charity D&AD in a bid to encourage creativity in cinema advertising.
Inspired by Film: DCM partners with D&AD to encourage creativity in cinema ads
The programme, "Inspired by Film", will aim to showcase brilliant creative work, promote filmcraft techniques that could be used in advertising and encourage debate about the way film influences the creative industries.
As part of the D&AD New Blood Awards scheme for students and aspiring creatives, DCM will ask young filmmakers to produce a 25-second ident that demonstrates the emotional range you can confer on the big screen.
Zoe Jones, the marketing director at DCM, said: "Working with D&AD in its mission to inform, educate and inspire those who work in the creative industries is a privilege and a passion for DCM.
"The very best writing, directing and storytelling talent works across the film and advertising industries and D&AD’s commitment to the legacy of the most innovative and creative work as well as its commitment to developing future talent and innovations is what we’re truly inspired by."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...