Fashion magazine Centrefold shoots entire issue on Nokia Lumia 1020
The gritty New York art scene and a Saint Laurent shoot are among the moments captured for the tenth issue of Centrefold magazine, with all the imagery featured in the magazine taken on a Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone.
The theme of the issue is "Beyond" and aims to "push photographic parameters". It includes images from photographers including Vanina Sorrenti, Andrew Hobbs and Damon Baker and features models such as Elixa Cummings and Sam Rollinson, and will be displayed at a
Creative: Nokia Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)